Berlin Funding Programme for Emerging Experts in Arts Education
Durchstarten aims to provide accessible first funding to people who (want to) carry out their own artistic projects with young people but who encounter barriers in other funding programs.
Tel.: 030 3030444-42
We speak German, English and Spanish.
Durchstarten-Logo mit Unterzeile (png)
Durchstarten is primarily aims at projects by:
- young people without funding experience
- People with disabilities
- People with migration background and refugees
- People without formal training
As experts, they submit the application and manage the project.
- simplified application and accounting
- most of the participants in your project are between 0-27 years old
- the participants are artistically active themselves in your project
- in the project, you work together with a partner. For example: a school or an association
- up to 1.000 € per person & month (max. 12.000 €)
- max. project duration: 12 months
- earliest project start in 2023: March
- project support through coachings
Next application deadline
Expected in autumn 2023 for projects in 2024